Join us for a day at Treasure Lake in Branson, MO. Our high school students will be able to hangout and enjoy a day in the sun before school begins. Transportation/admission is free but students/friends need to sign up by Wednesday, August 8.
• Students need $10 - $20 for lunch and snacks.
• Students are welcome to bring fishing poles and supplies for fishing.
• ID is required to rent shuffleboard equipment, basketballs, tennis, etc.
• Students will have access to an indoor/outdoor pool, basketball, sand volleyball, tennis, shuffleboard, fishing, and putt-putt.
• Students are also welcome to bring quarters for the mini arcade.
• No leggings.
• No spaghetti straps.
• Sleeveless shirts/tank tops must be 3 finger length
• No cut-out shirts allowed
• All shorts must meet fingertip length.• Ladies should wear swimsuits (one or two-piece) along with a dark colored t-shirt and shorts at the appropriate finger-tip length for water activities.
• Guys should wear a swimsuit with a cover-up (t-shirt, tank-top).